How To Handle Uncertainty
Sunday Mornings, 10:30am – Noon with Buddhist Teacher, David Shea
We are returning to live classes on Sunday Mornings
Seating will be limited so please pre-register below and select the live class attendance option. The following procedures must be followed:
- Masks must be worn at all times while inside the center and during the class.
- Social distancing must be maintained. Chairs will be set allowing for adequate distance.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at the check in desk.
- All surfaces will be wiped down and sanitized after each class.
Live stream will still be available for Sunday morning classes for those who prefer this option. Please follow the procedure below.
Registration Instructions for Live Stream:
- You will need to download Zoom to view the class. It is free! Go here to download: https://zoom.us/download
- Click the Registration button below. ($10/$5 students) Members: Free
- Registration must be done at least an hour before the class.
- Check your inbox before the class starts to click the Zoom access link to join the live streaming class with the supplied password. IMPORTANT: Your Zoom link access email will NOT arrive until the day of the class.
Join us in learning how to grow our inner strength, peace of mind, and emotional resilience.
We are living in uncertain and tumultuous times. Illness, disease, death, loss of livelihood, violence, division, and other dangers are prevalent. When we see the state of our country and world an underlying anxiety can quietly fill the corners of our mind. We may find ourself thinking, “Where is it all going? How will things turn out for me? How can we make a better life and a better world?”
Within Buddhism we find reliable answers to our questions and effective ways to become free from our anxieties and fears. Through meditations and transformative ways of thinking, we can find wisdom and peace in the midst of changing circumstances. We invite you to join us for an exploration of meaningful spiritual solutions. Everyone is welcome.
Sept. 6: How to Accept Uncertainty
Sept. 13: Finding Release from Trauma and Fear
Sept. 20: How to Feel Safe and Secure
Sept. 27: Learning from Loss, Turning Pain into Power (Last class in the series)
20 minutes guided breathing meditation
35 minute teaching
10 minute guided meditation on the teaching
10 minutes discussion
Everyone is welcome; just drop in to any class! For more information on attending any of our meditation classes, click here.
Cost | $10 per class, $5 for students ($0 if you are unable to pay due to financial problems)
Location | BKBC, 6701 Aberdeen No. 3 (1 block SW Slide and Loop), Lubbock TX
For more information please call 806-787-2499 or email firstname.lastname@example.org